FL, please help me spend money!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 31 2015 11:03 AM

Two of my questions needing PDQ attention are about to become mute points. To recap, the monthly March sale has 3 books that are not offered with sales discounts. I would like to purchase one of those items, but I need the sale price to do that.

Also, on the homepage below the main windows there is a proclamation of "On Sale Now!" but none of the items in the side-scrolling page window are listed with sale prices. This sale may not be ending today, but it surely isn't capturing any business for FL as is.

Please either fix these problems, or add the items that were not given discounts to April's list. Thanks.

Posts 1996
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 11:14 AM

Have you called or used the chat function to ask someone?

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 272
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 11:24 AM

Hi David,

I checked the March Monthly sale, and I did not see any products listed that were not on sale.  Try this link:  https://www.logos.com/products/search?Product+Type=Monthly+Product+Sale&start=&sort=newest&pageSize=60

Are there specific titles that are not displaying properly for you?

Regarding your suggestion for the on sale carousel to display sale pricing.  It's currently doing so, but not displaying an obvious "Sale Price" note.  We'll have that addressed.  Thanks for calling it out.

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 11:43 AM

I clicked on the link you provided and the first thing that popped up was 2 of the 3 items that are not shown with discounts.

Posts 10319
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 12:01 PM

That's a really interesting query (in the code).  If you sort by 'Savings', I can't quite see the sort (e.g. neither percent nor dollars).  Plus you'd think the 'no-sale' items would have no savings, but they sort at approximatly their correct monthly savings position .... they just don't have any savings.  I tried the cart, to see what would happen next ... no luck.

In any event, there's 12 more hours to look at it and 5 more hours to potentially have it fixed.

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 1:49 PM

Posts 1996
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 2:04 PM

It's not a browser issue, as I tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox.  Those also show incorrectly whether one is signed in or not.

With that said, I would just call.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 17
LogosEmployee
Paul Kirby | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 31 2015 2:11 PM

David,

It looks like those are products that were on sale in February, but that we somehow missed removing from the monthly sale search results. I apologize for the confusion.

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2015 2:24 PM

Okay, thanks for the explanation,

Posts 1642
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 2 2015 4:38 PM

Paul Kirby:
It looks like those are products that were on sale in February, but that we somehow missed removing from the monthly sale search results. I apologize for the confusion.

This issue is still a problem with the April 2015 sale. See this thread also.

Glenn Airoldi proposed the link https://www.logos.com/products/search?Product+Type=Monthly+Product+Sale&start=&sort=newest&pageSize=60 and here's the way I see the initial results (with the non-sale items circled) in Firefox 36.0.4 on Win 8.1 (64-bt):

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS