Where's the Old Testament for the ISV?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 157
James Garriss | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 10 2015 3:40 AM

I have Logos 5 for the Mac.  I use the ISV in my studies.  I got it back in the day when their translation of the Old Testament was not finished.  Now it is (https://www.logos.com/product/8816/international-standard-version), but I still don't have it.  How do I get the updated version of the ISV, the one with the Old Testament?  TIA.

Posts 743
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 10 2015 4:13 AM

Hi, James!

As you've probably guessed, you'll need to purchase the ISV to get the Old Testament. The good news - it's only $10 Big Smile

I paid $9.95 for the Old Testament when it came out Tongue Tied

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 29475
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 10 2015 5:05 AM

As Scott wrote, you will need to buy it. Your license is for the NT. 

on another note: is there a reason you haven't updated to at least the free L6 engine?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 157
James Garriss | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 10 2015 6:57 AM

Thanks for the info on updating the ISV.  It's probably not worth the $10 for me, especially when it's available free elsewhere.

is there a reason you haven't updated to at least the free L6 engine?

I've read too forum posts many noting how slow L6 is, so I'm waiting for a new Mac and/or for an updated version of Logos that (hopefully) fixes this problem.

Posts 29475
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 10 2015 7:09 AM

James Garriss:
I've read too forum posts many noting how slow L6 is, so I'm waiting for a new Mac and/or for an updated version of Logos that (hopefully) fixes this problem.

I think any comments about L6 being "slow" are overstated if the user was meaning to compare L6 to L5. What system do you have? 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS