[resolved] BUG: Library results automatically opening

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 726
JH | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 11 2015 3:22 PM

I am running version 6.2.0.0027 on a Mac (10.10.3). Whenever I list results from a search "By Resource" and move my mouse over a closed result, it automatically expands to show all the hits for that resource. If I hover over it again, it closes (as if I clicked the mouse).

Previously, I believe it displayed a pop-up about the resource itself, but did not open the hits unless I clicked on it. Is there a way to go back to the previous behavior, because it make it easier to quickly scan the resources via the pop-up before I decide whether to look further?

Posts 726
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 17 2015 4:45 PM

Can anyone verify this is happening elsewhere?

Posts 26012
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 17 2015 6:53 PM

JH:
Previously, I believe it displayed a pop-up about the resource itself, but did not open the hits unless I clicked on it. Is there a way to go back to the previous behavior

I can't determine "previous" behaviour for a Mac but that is the behaviour for v6.2/6.3 beta in Windows. Unless something changed in the Mac beta you will have to make a request/suggestion - and you can try that in the Desktop Beta forum after a Mac user has responded here.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 28697
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 17 2015 7:18 PM

I can confirm the annoying behavior. Hovering over a book title opens to see the search results. I would prefer to click on the titles I want to see. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 73
Brian Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 17 2015 7:41 PM

Confirmed here as well. (mac)

The spirit of a pilgrim greatly facilitates praying. An earth-bound, earth-satisfied spirit cannot pray.--E. M. Bounds

Posts 303
LogosEmployee
Martin Potter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 20 2015 6:47 AM

Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been fixed internally and will ship in future update.

Mac Developer
Faithlife

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 29 2015 3:33 PM

Martin Potter:

Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been fixed internally and will ship in future update.

This should be fixed in 6.2 SR 1.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 2066
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 30 2015 10:36 AM
Dylan Rondeau:
This should be fixed in 6.2 SR 1.
Installed SR1 and wanted to verify that this issue is fixed! THANKS!
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS