[resolved] BUG:Am I supposed to be seeing this on the beta ... especially when it does nothing? --- then it goes crazy

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 35598
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 16 2015 2:19 AM

Am I supposed to be seeing this on the beta ... especially when it does nothing?

Of course there is the not very informative update list (I expected 2 items).

Eventually it did say two resources updated but when I tried to view them, the window was stuck with the cursor a fixed spinning wheel over the expand icon AND the Logos icon in the try jumping its width (or a bit more) to the right then back to is actual location. I couldn't get the Jin video capture to start while the jumping was going on. Finally I managed to close the app from the upper right corner and my system went back to normal.

5481.April 16b.zip

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9
LogosEmployee
Matthew Pearson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 16 2015 2:59 PM

Hi MJ, I'm sorry the UI was confusing. The restart button not working is a known issue; the incorrect update list is a new one which I am looking into right now. Thanks for letting me know!

Matthew

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2015 1:20 PM

Matthew Pearson:

Hi MJ, I'm sorry the UI was confusing. The restart button not working is a known issue; the incorrect update list is a new one which I am looking into right now. Thanks for letting me know!

Matthew

This should be fixed in 6.3 Beta 3.

Posts 27860
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 29 2015 11:15 PM

Matthew Pearson:
the incorrect update list is a new one which I am looking into right now.

Is this fixed, Martha?

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 35598
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2015 7:05 PM

I think so

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 27860
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2015 9:42 PM

MJ. Smith:

I think so

FL now put up a restart message with no link i.e. manual restart

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS