Morris Proctor Camp Logos

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 22
Shannon Martin | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 27 2015 5:49 PM

I was in Louisville last week to take the Camp Logos put on by MP Seminars.

If you are considering taking the camp, don't wait.

I can truly say that the training I received last week doubled the value of the Logos software for me.

Not only was I only scratching the surface of what the software can do (although that was the case) but Mr. Proctor showed us how to set up the software to make me more efficient when I am studying. His method of organization makes sure my tools are always at hand.

Take the opportunity. You will be glad you did.   

Posts 639
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2015 10:58 PM

I agree Shannon. I went a few years ago and really enjoyed it and learned a lot (and I thought I already knew the ins and outs before I even went). I thought it was definitely worth the money.

Posts 19691
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 28 2015 12:26 AM

I used to be skeptical of Camp Logos from when it was first introduced. Not so much skeptical of the training, but cynical about why you'd need to go to a training camp for any software. I thought the user's manual and/or online should be sufficient (and was disappointed that it wasn't great). And I also thought the name "Camp Logos" for a training seminar was hokey. But I finally got over my skepticism and went, and was pleasantly surprised. Morris Proctor is an excellent teacher and it was well worth the time. And I went as an experienced MVP and still learned stuff that was new to me.

So yeah, if it comes anywhere near you, I'd recommend it.

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 28 2015 11:41 AM

I highly recommend this camp as well. I go at least every couple of years and enjoy it each time. It is money well spent.

Author of the Chronological Word Truth Life Bible Series

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 1360
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 28 2015 12:00 PM

Rosie Perera:

Morris Proctor is an excellent teacher and it was well worth the time. And I went as an experienced MVP and still learned stuff that was new to me.

So yeah, if it comes anywhere near you, I'd recommend it.

Morris does the best job of running a seminar of any that I have ever seen. I told him he should do a seminar on how to do seminars.

I can't imagine anyone being disappointed from attending Camp Logos.

Posts 620
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 28 2015 12:14 PM

I went to camp a few years back and it was excellent.

I got some special discounts on some new material and Mo even gave me a file so that I could use the old lesson maker software that Logos use to produce. 

If it comes to your area it's worth it. Morris is a great teacher. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS