Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 94
Jonathan Griffiths | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 11 2015 10:11 AM

I've been looking at the media sets contained within Logos Now subs, and wondering how much value there is to keeping the Proclaim Pro sub as well? Is there a comparison tool to show what is included in a Logos Now vs. a Proclaim Pro Media sub?

L5 on Lenovo Thinkpad, i5, windows 7 pro | Logos App on Samsung Galaxy S3 | Logos App on tablet soon

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2015 2:17 PM

Each month we add approximately 15 new series to Proclaim Pro Media. New media for May can be seen here

For most series we convert the Content and Bible backgrounds to be accessible in Visual Copy Quote and Reference backgrounds respectively.

We also try to make the sermon title stills (if the series has them) available in Visual Copy.

A Logos Now subscription will get you the subset of Proclaim Pro Media converted to Visual Copy. You will be able to access this media in Logos 6 via Visual Copy as well as in Proclaim. Note that your entire Proclaim group will have access to the content in Proclaim, even if you are the only group member with a Logos Now subscription.

A Proclaim Pro Media subscription gets you all Proclaim Pro Media that has been converted to Visual Copy, as well as the entire Pro Media collection in Proclaim.

Posts 94
Jonathan Griffiths | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 1 2015 1:29 PM

Thanks for clarifying!

L5 on Lenovo Thinkpad, i5, windows 7 pro | Logos App on Samsung Galaxy S3 | Logos App on tablet soon

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS