Logos Treasure Hunt

Page 6 of 9 (163 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last »
This post has 162 Replies | 12 Followers

Posts 169
Daniel NM | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 10:47 AM

I just want to publicly thank Faithlife/Logos for having this treasure hunt. It was fun and exciting. A different type of contest is good for a nice change of pace. Smile

<!-- -->

Posts 9098
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 12:01 PM

Kristen Schafer:

Charlene,

Winners will be notified and prizes delivered on June 1. This information is located in the "Official Rules" section of the Treasure Hunt landing page (section 6).

Kristen

Yet 'on June 15' is what is stated in section four at the top.

Section six at the bottom does state 'after June 1'. Which should we expect?

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 1:36 PM

Daniel NM:

I just want to publicly thank Faithlife/Logos for having this treasure hunt. It was fun and exciting. A different type of contest is good for a nice change of pace. Smile

I agree.  It was fun.

Yes

Posts 13
Leah Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 1:57 PM

Mark,

It seems there are conflicting dates in our rules on when the contest will end and when the prizes will be distributed. The treasure hunt will end on June 15. At that time (specifically after 12 p.m. UTC on June 15) we will distribute the prizes to the base package winners and to those who submitted the right answer. We will update the rules page to reflect the correct date ASAP.

Posts 3061
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 1:58 PM

Will we get a response that our answer submission has been received?

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 9098
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 2:18 PM

Leah Parker:

Mark,

It seems there are conflicting dates in our rules on when the contest will end and when the prizes will be distributed. The treasure hunt will end on June 15. At that time (specifically after 12 p.m. UTC on June 15) we will distribute the prizes to the base package winners and to those who submitted the right answer. We will update the rules page to reflect the correct date ASAP.

Thanks.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 13
Leah Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 3:25 PM

David, 

You will find out June 15 if you submitted the right answer when you are awarded your prize.

If you have a specific concern with whether or not we received your email submission, you can email us at treasurehunt@logos.com and someone will confirm for you that way.

Posts 28
Jonathan Vliet | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 23 2015 5:08 AM

I signed up on 5/19, but never received an email from Logos.  Should I have...?

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 23 2015 5:41 AM

You may want to send a note to the e-mail address Leah mentions above.

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 31 2015 6:05 PM

So I invited my partner to play this game and she's a casual Logos user. She used her mobile and had the same problem of clicking on the button and it not working correctly from the email that was sent to her. It was frustrating for her....Just wanted to let you know. 

Cheers, 
 ChelseaFC

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 676
Robert Peters | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 8:11 AM

I got one email and that was it....

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 8:59 AM

Robert Peters:

I got one email and that was it....

same - I got the email with the second clue. I submitted my guess at the answer and .... silence :). hope that it is functioning as expected.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 13
Leah Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 9:05 AM

There is only one clue delivered in an email, the rest of the clues are found on the website.

The email should deliver you a link that gives you your second clue. From that link you can also click to find the third clue. You'll need five clues in all to complete the treasure hunt.

You will find out June 15 (or shortly after) if you submitted the right answer when you are awarded your prize.

If you have a specific concern with whether or not we received your email submission, you can email us at treasurehunt@logos.com and someone will confirm for you that way.

Posts 676
Robert Peters | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 9:14 AM

it did not send me a link to the third clue. I do not think my email worked properly

Posts 13
Leah Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 9:37 AM

Robert Peters:

it did not send me a link to the third clue. I do not think my email worked properly

Robert, since it sounds like you are having some specific trouble, I'll email you directly to help you get it sorted out.

Posts 5
Kirk Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 10:09 AM

Yes, a very cool idea.

I am curious, though, did the treasure hunt start on the website on May 18?  I only received my email stating that there was a treasure hunt, today.

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 8 2015 6:51 AM

Did anyone get confirmation emails back once they sent the answer to Logos? I didn't and wanted to make sure I wasn't unique.

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 8 2015 7:01 AM

Alexander:

Did anyone get confirmation emails back once they sent the answer to Logos? I didn't and wanted to make sure I wasn't unique.

I did not. 

Posts 13
Leah Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 8 2015 9:12 AM

Due to the high volume of email responses we receive, we are not sending confirmation emails to each answers that's submitted. The prizes will be delivered by email on (or shortly after) June 16 to those who participated. If you have a specific concern with whether or not we received your answer, you can email us at treasurehunt@logos.com  and ask for confirmation.

Thanks

Posts 2
James Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2015 10:43 AM

What was your conclusion on this? I got the same deal - download link for Sproul series that I already own...

Page 6 of 9 (163 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS