Page 5 of 5 (90 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 89 Replies | 16 Followers

Posts 27
David | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2016 3:09 AM

Ah, I am beginning to see the light now. Yes, okay, that clearer now. Thanks for making that make sense. :)

Posts 3337
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 5 2016 11:20 AM

Can we get "new to you"- I want to look at the Professional pack- but would like to see what I'm getting for $1000- any chance?

Posts 3337
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 26 2016 3:58 AM

Ok I have about 14k resources- and Now- since the system does not tell you with Cloud what you get on its levels as "new to you" how am I to determine if I want to take say the "Professional" level (actually th one I want.

Also if I do take the Pro levewl, do I dump the Now subscription?

At what point does paying $1000 a yr become financially the wrong way to go?

Do subscribers get any credit if they choose after a couple years to purchase some the packages from their Cloud subscription say LHBOTS or Bloomsbury?

Posts 61
LogosEmployee
Jon Bolin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 28 2016 9:53 AM

Hi Whyndell,

We're still working on getting "New to You" functionality for the Cloud resources. Sorry it isn't immediately available.

If you subscribe to either Cloud Premium or Professional, there is no real advantage to continuing your Logos Now subscription. Both of those libraries contain all of the releases of what's also in Now. 

At the moment, there's no system in place to give credit for renting a resource. It might be something we consider down the road.

Grace and peace,

jon

Posts 3337
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 2 2016 3:42 AM

Thanks Jon

With my library, the only thing stopping me from deciding which way to go is the "new to you" feature, I would like to review that list. If to many items there are not what I would use may waqit and purchase those I need.

Posts 4
Brett Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 28 2016 12:06 PM

So, what is the essential difference between my Biblia and FaithLife accounts and the app or browser version? All of them seem to identify my personal library and populate them, though with varying degrees of access and usually a loss of personal documents...

What I need is web based access go my Logos base packages, library and documents, what is best for me?

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 30 2016 10:54 PM

Brett Miller:
What I need is web based access go my Logos base packages, library and documents, what is best for me?

Welcome Big Smile

Logos Cloud and Logos Now memberships (only need one subscription) include Logos Web App (in beta development stage), which already has more capabilities than biblia.com and books.logos.com

Brett Miller:
So, what is the essential difference between my Biblia and FaithLife accounts and the app or browser version?

Faithlife account is used for sign-in on many web sites: e.g. Biblia, Logos Cloud, Logos Web App, ... , mobile apps, and desktop/laptop applications. Resources licensed for mobile can be used on web sites, apps, and applications (purchase license once for user, use on many devices for that user). Some resources are licensed restricted to application use.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1
Carole Kapsner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 11:25 AM

Isn't all of Logos a "cloud" ?  Sorry for being so daft, but buying a book through Logos does not mean I own the volume.  It is accessible only through internet, which is why I've been rather hesitant.  Or, am I wrong and that purchased book actually downloaded to my computer?  

Posts 25970
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 11:37 AM

Hi Carole - and welcome to the forums

Carole Kapsner:

Isn't all of Logos a "cloud" ?  Sorry for being so daft, but buying a book through Logos does not mean I own the volume.  It is accessible only through internet, which is why I've been rather hesitant.  Or, am I wrong and that purchased book actually downloaded to my computer?  

While you don't actually own the volume - you are purchasing the right to use it - it is downloaded to your computer and you can then access it while disconnected from the Internet (the details of this vary between desktop and mobile platforms but the principle is valid)

Graham

Posts 2268
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 11:39 AM

Welcome to the forums, Carole.  The Logos cloud is cloud based.  But you can buy and download logos books and packages to your computer. 

Page 5 of 5 (90 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS