Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1429
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 1 2015 9:41 PM

I think I read somewhere that with Logos Now we would receive free "trials" of books for a month. Is this so?

Posts 2861
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 4:00 AM

Is there a way to see what resources you are renting under Logos Now, or that have been loaned, so you can explore/consider purchase etc.? It would seem this list is a little different for everyone based on what they have in their library.

thanks!

Posts 25986
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 4:08 AM

Don Awalt:
It would seem this list is a little different for everyone based on what they have in their library.

I think the "loaned" Logos Now resources are the same for everyone and is listed above. If you already own them then they won't add anything to your library.

The same is true for Logos Cloud (and I wonder if this is what you are referring to) but with many more resources included there is a greater variation in what is being added to people's libraries. And Faithlife are working on making this information available for the Logos Cloud environment.

Posts 2861
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 4:15 AM

Thanks Graham.

Posts 6063
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 8:24 AM

For others reading this thread, as of June there are and will be resources available for Verbum Now users as well. For June, it's the seven volume collection Life and Works of St. Athanasius the Great.

"God commands you to pray, but He forbids you to worry." - The Curé d'Ars.

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 8:41 AM

Chris duMond:

Is/will this be posted somewhere? I'd like to know that books I haven't purchased are going to show up in my Library so I can examine them. (I'd suggest a sticky post at the top of the Logos Now Forum that is locked for replies and lists each month's free 'rental'.)

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 6063
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 8:45 AM

Mark Smith:
(I'd suggest a sticky post at the top of the Logos Now Forum that is locked for replies and lists each month's free 'rental'.)

That sounds like a good idea, and it should also list Verbum Now's free rental, since there's no Verbum Now forum.

"God commands you to pray, but He forbids you to worry." - The Curé d'Ars.

Posts 30
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 8:54 AM

Mark Smith:

Is/will this be posted somewhere? I'd like to know that books I haven't purchased are going to show up in my Library so I can examine them. (I'd suggest a sticky post at the top of the Logos Now Forum that is locked for replies and lists each month's free 'rental'.)

Yes, this is posted and regularly updated on the Logos Now sticky post here.

Posts 1856
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 11:26 AM

Mark Smith:
Is/will this be posted somewhere?

I received an email telling me which books were trial.

Posts 10890
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 2:22 PM

SineNomine:

For others reading this thread, as of June there are and will be resources available for Verbum Now users as well. For June, it's the seven volume collection Life and Works of St. Athanasius the Great.

I seem  to have received those also. I have already put them in my shopping cart.

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 3:24 PM

Rick:
I received an email telling me which books were trial.

Maybe I did too, but I may have deleted the email without reading it. Embarrassed

The addition that's been done to the sticky post will do nicely.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS