[ACK]Mobile Ed Courses on Sidebar Not Updating

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 639
Ryan | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 8 2015 12:15 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm using Windows 7 and in the past I noticed that the Mobile Ed Courses on the sidebar of the homepage would update with the most recently used mobile ed course listed at the top. However, lately I've noticed that not matter which Mobile Ed courses I use, the list stays static and won't update.

For example, in the screenshot below BI181 is at the top of the list along with NT221 and NT281. When I open OT281 nothing in the list changes (even after I restart the program).

Is anyone else having this problem?

Posts 3198
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2015 1:38 PM

Are you experiencing the lack of update when opening both the Videos panel and the course panel? I did some testing and it seems the Course section is not updated when the video panel only is opened. 

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2015 2:39 PM

I was thinking today about requesting some work on the courses in the sidebar. As they are it is pointless showing them unless we can somehow put the course we are doing there. I have it turned off at the moment because it is pointless as is.

Posts 819
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 16 2015 12:19 PM

Not updating when you play a course video is definitely a bug. The intent of the section is that it shows the most recently-used courses in the app, no matter how you used them. We'll make sure there's a case for it. Thanks!

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2015 4:23 AM

I'm still experiencing this bug. If I sort my library by last accessed,, it shows NT202, NT311 and then "Look at the Book Labs". But the Courseware panel on the home page is showing NT202, BI100 and BI291.

Possibly related: Bug: Courses Tool doesn't update "Last Accessed" in library

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 59
Adam Lambert | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2015 9:49 PM

I am wondering if it is possible to have more than 3 courses on the sidebar? I have more than 3 courses and I like to work on them at the same time and would like the short cut over there to them all if it is possible?

Posts 1084
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2015 12:00 AM

Adam Lambert:

I am wondering if it is possible to have more than 3 courses on the sidebar? I have more than 3 courses and I like to work on them at the same time and would like the short cut over there to them all if it is possible?

Yes

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS