Life in Biblical Israel

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 28 2010 2:01 AM

I would love it if Logos obtained the rights to Life in Biblical Israel, by Philip King and Lawrence Stager.

This is one of the best up-to-date books on the culture and life-sytle of what life was like during the Biblical times, using historical and archaeological discoveries. It is superb! I recently had to teach at a university here in Jerusalem on the agrarian (farming) society in ancient times and this book was one of the best resources I had.

Charlene

Posts 10454
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 5:15 AM

Charlene:
I would love it if Logos obtained the rights to Life in Biblical Israel, by Philip King and Lawrence Stager.

Sounds interesting. I am a sucker for background material.

Posts 6
AIMJason | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2013 5:20 PM

Truly great.  Unfortunately the only digital edition right now is Google Books.

Posts 98
Xegesis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2013 5:46 PM

I'm actually surprised Logos doesn't have it already.  

Posts 124
Dennis Hilario | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2013 3:34 AM

I have a hardcopy of this book and it is very useful for background study. It has a lot of colorful pictures. I go for it in Logos!

Posts 1336
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2013 4:18 AM

I suggested this before, but I can't remember if I did so by email, the forum, or both.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 852
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 25 2013 5:09 PM

YesYes

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS