Crash in Passage Guide

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 7
Glory Jo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 9 2015 11:00 PM

I have trouble using L6. 
I just updated for free core engine.

I can not use passage guide because of crash Logos5 version. After same crash Logos 6
Help ME!!! Plz

Posts 25469
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2015 11:19 PM

Thanks for uploading the logs

As Rosie suggested in another thread one of your Logos databases has become corrupted and needs to be deleted.

Unfortunately I can't tell which one. Hopefully someone else will be able to look at it and provide more insight.

Or you could contact Customer Services - details at https://www.logos.com/contact - and reference this thread

Please contain discuss to this thread and not start multiple threads.

Posts 19353
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2015 12:35 AM

Just for reference, that other thread where this problem was first reported is here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/106086.aspx

Normally I would have said the discussion should continue in the original thread, not move to this new thread, but since this one was posted in Logos 6 forum and Graham has already said to continue the discussion here, then let's go for that. (BTW, threads can be moved by moderators to a different forum if necessary, so there still was no need to post a new thread or jump the continuation of the discussion onto this new one.)

Posts 27417
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2015 12:56 AM

S.D.G Jo:
I can not use passage guide because of crash Logos5 version.

Delete the file /Users/Glory/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/rgj0hmhx.h8x/ResourceManager/Resources/BiblicalReferents.lbsbrd and restart Logos; which should download a fresh copy  and then start the indexer.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 7
Glory Jo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2015 5:18 PM

Thanks for your response

Posts 27417
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2015 5:42 PM

Did it fix the problem, though?

Dave
===