Top resources in Biblia dropdown

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1324
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:03 AM

Hi,

Is there any way I can influence which resources show on to of the dropdown lists?

The ones I currently see there I never need or use. It would be extremely beneficial to determine which books to have in that spot.

Thanks!

Jan

--
Jan Krohn -- Returning back to Germany after 5 years of Mission Work in Cambodia. Starting Next Now...
www.heidoc.net -- Vyrso Freebies Newsletter -- Bible Apps -- Secret Microsoft Downloads

Posts 18015
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:08 AM

Jan Krohn:
s there any way I can influence which resources show on to of the dropdown lists?

I don't believe so - I believe they are sorted alphabetically

Jan Krohn:
The ones I currently see there I never need or use

If you really never use them you could hide them in Logos 6 - https://wiki.logos.com/Hiding_Books - and that should remove them from the biblia library as well

Posts 1324
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:24 AM

W doesn't really come first in the alphabet... at least not before D...

I understand that the full resource list following the top row is sorted alphabetically, and that's a good thing.

What I want is to replace Westcott, Darby etc.

--
Jan Krohn -- Returning back to Germany after 5 years of Mission Work in Cambodia. Starting Next Now...
www.heidoc.net -- Vyrso Freebies Newsletter -- Bible Apps -- Secret Microsoft Downloads

Posts 18015
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:45 AM

Jan Krohn:
What I want is to replace Westcott, Darby etc.

Thanks for clarifying - I had misunderstood what you were asking.

I don't believe there is any way to do this - you can't even "hide" them as they are free resources in Biblia and not visible in your Logos 6 library!

Posts 1
Robin Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 10 2015 4:24 AM

Graham,

I have been trying to change the resources here also, because I know it used to contain my most frequently used - which is handy.  I suspect a change happened that overlooked its impact on this feature; which has become a useless waste of space on the desktop.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.