[resolved] Highlighting Control

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 149
Mark E. Ryman | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 15 2015 9:00 AM

I apologize ahead of time if this has already been dealt with here. I've looked around and done different searches but can't find a post about it so...

Since I upgraded to Logos 6, I can no longer control my highlighting. For the most part, Logos decides what I'm going to highlight. For example, if I wished to highlight most but not all of a verse, it will usually highlight all of the vese, including the verse number too. I have looked for ways to turn off what I imagine is some attempt at intuitive highlighting but can't find the switch if there is one.

Posts 10128
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2015 9:03 AM

There is a switch in the Settings, the current behavior is referred to as "Smart Selection".

Hope this helps.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 2044
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2015 9:05 AM

It sounds to me like your "smart text selection" is turned on. You can turn it off... If you're running the latest stable release (6.3) then it'll be called "smart text selection" and is found in the program settings towards the bottom of the section named "text display." If you're running the 6.4 beta (or for others with this issue after 6.4 is stable), the option is simply called "text selection" and now contains 3 options instead of on/off.

EDIT: Looks like NB.Mick beat me to a reply...😡😂

Posts 149
Mark E. Ryman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2015 9:26 AM

Thank you, both! Perfect.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS