Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 13
Nathan Riley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 21 2015 6:43 AM

I love it when I import a Powerpoint and all of the slides are bundled together.  Is there any way to combine 5 separate slides together?  For instance if we have 5 slides that we create in Proclaim, can they be bundled together?

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:39 AM

Nathan Riley:

I love it when I import a Powerpoint and all of the slides are bundled together.  Is there any way to combine 5 separate slides together?  For instance if we have 5 slides that we create in Proclaim, can they be bundled together?

They can't be bundled but you could use a single service item to create multiple slides, assuming they're all just content items (text) with the same background.

Posts 13
Nathan Riley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 21 2015 11:10 AM

How exactly is this done?

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2015 6:14 AM

On content slides, if you have a lot of text it will flow onto multiple slides, but you can force a new slide with a 'Slide Break' best described on the Proclaimonline support site (http://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/204275429-How-do-I-add-more-slides-to-a-content-item-)

Basically, you add two dashes on their own line to create a new slide for the same Service Item.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS