Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Philip Greenhalgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 26 2015 4:19 AM

Logos will keeps crashing. i have deleted from application folder and re-installed but the same thing happens. i have OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 and i have never had this issue before.6661.LogosLogs.philipgreenhalgh.20150626-211514.zip

Posts 24955
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 4:34 PM

Try renaming the folder /Users/philipgreenhalgh/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/xaq2m4fn.j8r/ResourceManager/logos and restart Logos.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 7
Philip Greenhalgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 8:16 PM

Hi Dave 

i renamed folder to logoss and restarted and it still crashed now i have another logos folder created today and the original one renamed to logoss. 

When click logos to start i get the logos 6 logo, it then signs in with spinning wheel, it then synchronises then when that window disappears a couple second later is when i get the crash report. i don't see anything else other then these 4 windows 1. the blue logo 2. Signing in spinning wheel 3. Synchronising 4. crash log.

Regards Phil

Posts 24955
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 10:41 PM

Best to contact Tech Support as they can log onto your computer if necessary

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 7
Philip Greenhalgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 27 2015 1:22 AM

Hi Dave 

Thanks for trying to help

Posts 7
Philip Greenhalgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 27 2015 8:01 PM

To Anyone with a similar issue and i am assuming any issues on a mac.

I ended up going into Time Machine and restoring the logos4 folder from a date i knew logos was working. Now logos starts fine.

Regards Phil

Posts 24955
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 28 2015 3:27 AM

Well done, but it is not a cure-all (the equivalent System Restore on Windows can be a problem, and is not recommended).

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 7
Philip Greenhalgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 28 2015 4:10 AM

Hi Dave

Perhaps not a cure all for everything but if it is a corrupt or missing file then restoring the folder to a time when it wasn't corrupt is a cure. I used to have windows for 18 or so years and have never had much luck with their system restore. I've had Mac for 3 years now and had no problems, Mac's time capsule worked well, this is the first time I have ever had to use it. Thanks for your assistance. 

Regards Phil. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS