Undo Feature and Changing Color of a phrase in a verse

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 11
Judd Rumley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 27 2015 7:35 PM

Hello,

1. Is there an undo feature when making edits in Proclaim. One of our folks changed a slide but realized he did wrong and could not find an undo button (command Z or an "undo" like in Numbers for Mac).

2. I am trying to highlight a phrase in a verse by changing the color but when I do the whole verse changes color.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Judd

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 27 2015 8:25 PM

Judd Rumley:
1. Is there an undo feature when making edits in Proclaim. One of our folks changed a slide but realized he did wrong and could not find an undo button (command Z or an "undo" like in Numbers for Mac).

Most slide modifications can be undone using CMD+Z if the slide is selected. Just testing this now on Mac and there seem to be focus issues. I'll look into this further but a temporary workaround is to use the right click context menu shown in the image below.

Judd Rumley:
2. I am trying to highlight a phrase in a verse by changing the color but when I do the whole verse changes color.

Try the emphasis text feature described here.

Posts 1
Turnbull's | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 30 2015 8:52 PM

Hello Scott, thank you for your suggestions. I suspect the focus issues you found are related to the trouble we had; nevertheless, to clarify the specifics related to question #1 above: we were editing a bible verse template slide (on a Mac). We had edited the original body text and afterward tried to change the associated title of the slide. In doing so, we changed the title to the book name, hit the "apply" arrow, and the body text was replaced (admittedly, this was understandably the resultant outcome but there was seemingly no other way to change the title text). We attempted to "undo" this action, including using the right click context menu but we found no undo option. Again, likely a focus issue, but I think this also brings up another piece of food for thought.

1) Is there currently (or planned for future releases) a versioning aspect to the cloud-based system that could be accessed by users to undo changes (potentially multiple) that have occurred through a series of events like those described above, especially those that are automatically saved through the syncing process?

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 1 2015 8:44 AM

Turnbull's:
1) Is there currently (or planned for future releases) a versioning aspect to the cloud-based system that could be accessed by users to undo changes (potentially multiple) that have occurred through a series of events like those described above, especially those that are automatically saved through the syncing process?

We have talked about it but it's not on the development road map for the near future. Thanks for the feedback though!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS