6.4 Bug (at least for me)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 42

Solved.. :)

Posts 3127
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2015 1:36 PM

There's something funky going on with the Library this week.

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/106854.aspx

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2015 1:37 PM

Rafe Andersen:

I updated Logos a few minutes ago, after which, my Logos wold not work as smooth. So I restarted the program and to my surprise I can not get it the library to appear anymore. 

Hi Rafe, I just added a note about this possibility to the forum post and release notes.

You'll need to force quit the app, and then delete the Dock icon. Then drag the application from the Applications folder to the Dock to create a new one, and everything will open properly.

This happened due to a change in the framework to remove the small black arrow on the icon (signifying that it is an alias). Sorry for the inconvenience. Sad

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 42
Rafe Andersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2015 1:39 PM

Oh ok, thanks. 

Posts 1314
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2015 1:56 PM

I have a different bug. I have a 167.2 MB update (that I'm assuming is the 6.4 update) that downloads to 100% and then suddenly drops back down to 0% and begins downloading again. 

I've done this 4 times in a row!

What do I do?

Posts 1371
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2015 2:00 PM

Dylan Rondeau:

Hi Rafe, I just added a note about this possibility to the forum post and release notes.

You'll need to force quit the app, and then delete the Dock icon. Then drag the application from the Applications folder to the Dock to create a new one, and everything will open properly.

This happened due to a change in the framework to remove the small black arrow on the icon (signifying that it is an alias). Sorry for the inconvenience. Sad

Thanks for this. I was going to complain that the patch was broken, but this fixed it. I did have to force quit to make it let go first, but after that, fine.

WIN 11 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 3127
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2015 2:07 PM

Liam:

I have a different bug. I have a 167.2 MB update (that I'm assuming is the 6.4 update) that downloads to 100% and then suddenly drops back down to 0% and begins downloading again. 

I've done this 4 times in a row!

What do I do?

Liam, when you have a support issue different from the thread you are on, in order for it to get noticed, it is best to start a new thread with a specific title.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS