4th July Sale - what, where, when?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 178
Ann Hudson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 4 2015 1:19 AM

Anyone know when the 4th July Sale ends?

One item not shown at a discount - Jewish Believers in Jesus. Would be nice if there was a discount showing.

Posts 278
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2015 10:15 AM

The products found on the celebrate freedom page will be available to purchase at the prices shown through July 11.  We're looking into the "Jewish Believers in Jesus: The Early Centuries" question, but may not have an answer before Monday.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2015 10:57 AM

When did 'Martyr' become Justin's surname?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 469
Stephen McCracken | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2015 11:43 AM

fgh:
When did 'Martyr' become Justin's surname?

Reminds me of the children's joke "What's Winnie the Pooh's middle name?" Answer: "the"!

Posts 2692
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2015 7:00 PM

The Jewish believers book looks very interesting. Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 639
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2015 1:53 PM

I too think that "Jewish Believers in Jesus" looks very interesting and that a discount might tempt me to part with my cash. Sadly, the item is no longer shown on the sale page :-(

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2015 3:14 PM

Jewish Believers in Jesus  must be on sale for 0% off.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2692
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:03 PM

Gordon Jones:

I too think that "Jewish Believers in Jesus" looks very interesting and that a discount might tempt me to part with my cash. Sadly, the item is no longer shown on the sale page :-(

That's really sad.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:39 PM

Darn.  Brevard Childs can't be delivered to my country.  That is annoying.  I hope that there won't be too many more restrictions in that vein.

Posts 178
Ann Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 8 2015 12:30 AM

Rayner:

Darn.  Brevard Childs can't be delivered to my country.  That is annoying.  I hope that there won't be too many more restrictions in that vein.

Aahhh...., that's the book I have been looking for!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS