Open Crash

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1

After I updated my OS X to 10.10.4 I can not use Logos. I open it and after it fully opens it crashes and shuts down. I restarted my macbook and it still does the same thing.

Posts 4595
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 5 2015 6:27 AM

Are you trying to open up to the Home Page?

If so, start offline and then change the program settings to start to a blank layout. Then you can close logos and log back in normally. In windows to start offline you hold the Ctrl key down while starting. In Mac I think it is the command key.

Posts 24851
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 5 2015 1:57 PM

Brian Phillips:

After I updated my OS X to 10.10.4 I can not use Logos. I open it and after it fully opens it crashes and shuts down. I restarted my macbook and it still does the same thing.

I suggest you update to the free Logos 6 engine If the problems (with a Guide section & some resources) persist you can contact Tech Support for assistance, which may not be possible with Logos 5.2 and newer OS X versions

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 6
The Rev. George McGavern | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:39 AM

I had a similar issue on two different iMacs running 10.10.4. I followed this procedure to reinstall Logos and it fixed both. They started right up with libraries just as I had last used them.

https://www.logos.com/support/logos6/mac/unable-to-update

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS