How can I find the recent additions to my library?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 24
Jason Harris | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 4 2015 11:04 PM

Can anyone tell me how to isolate just the newest additions to my Logos library? For instance, all books in the last six months?

Posts 33245
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2015 11:14 PM

If your click on thee last update date in the library it will sort by date. Thelatest dates are your newest acquisitions + logos updates.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2015 11:15 PM

Hi Jason,

You should be able to achieve this via the Library window. You can use the tab, headed 'Last Updated,' to order your resources in date order (as per the screenshot below). 

It is worth noting that 'Last Updated' will not necessarily capture any resource purchased or updated. As such (and given the frequency of the updates to the software) this approach will capture recent and recently updated (but historically purchased) resources.

If you only wish to see your most recent purchases, the best way of doing this is probably via the order page (under your account) on the Logos website.

If, in the future, you do wish to order by purchase date, you may wish to tag your resources as you purchase them and add them to your library. I think I borrowed my method of tagging all resources by purchase date (e.g. purchased-2015/07/05) from Rosie. This now allows me to more easily sort resources in the way in which you describe. Let us know if you are interested in doing this, but need a steer in the right direction.

Blessings

[M.J. beat me to it!]

Posts 24
Jason Harris | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2015 11:22 PM

Thanks both of you. Amazing! I didn't know I could add new fields to that window... I can do lots of things I didn't know how to do before! Thanks again.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS