Can't load SESB 3.0 on Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 38
Christian | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 30 2010 2:48 PM

Ok.  So I am all excited because my new SESB 3.0 came and I finally get to use the Hebrew and Greek Ap. in Logos.

Lo and behold, it is a Libronix based product and I cannot get 4 to recognize it for the life of me 

Anyone know of a solution or work around?

Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2010 2:54 PM

You will have to install it per the instructions as though you don't have L4.

After you install, register, and sync your license in Libronix 3, your L4 installation will download the resources the next time you restart it.

If you have 4.0b beta 6 installed, the links to the apparatus are broke.

But they work fine in 4.0a SR-3.

Posts 38
Christian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2010 3:14 PM

Thanks.

I have it loaded as if it is Libronix... but it for some reason, I can't get it to come up in 4.  I let the licenses sync, I shut it down.  I shut down 4.  I even typed in the sync command in hopes that it would force it.

Nada! 

arghhhh.

Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2010 3:15 PM

If you successfully installed and synced your licenses in L3, you should be able to type "Update resources" in L4 to get it to download.

Posts 38
Christian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2010 3:21 PM

Is it immediate, or do I have to give the servers time to update between 3 and 4 on their end.

Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2010 3:29 PM

I ordered and installed some L3 only archaeological resources the other day and it didn't take very long at all.

Just curious . . .  did you do a paid upgrade or crossgrade to L4 or just install the free base engine?

Posts 38
Christian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2010 10:48 PM

Paid upgrade to the 4 scholars gold... 

then paid more to upgrade to platinum. 

Actually, it took it a little while, but it found it and loaded fine.  I wonder if I caught the system while  it was doing maintenance or backup work?!

Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2010 11:05 PM

Glad to hear it is working.

The reason I asked about your upgrade is that I'm not sure whether an L4 account that allows it to download L3 resources is created without at least doing the paid cross grade.

I was trying to eliminate a variable.

Posts 38
Christian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2010 1:01 AM

No problem! 

Though I do find it hilarious that I basically have to reload logos 3 in order to make logos 4 pick up the license.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS