www.logos.com/user/MyPrepubs

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 10 2009 8:31 AM
It would be nice if the columns in My Prepubs could be sorted, at least by title and anticipated shipping date.

I try to order as many prepubs as possible. On occasion I have ordered a prepub more than once. If I could sort my orders by Title, I could quickly verify if I already have an item on order.

Sorting by Anticipated Ship Date would allow me to better prepare for monetary expenditures.

Recently I did discover that I had purchased one title three times (all by download). Customer Service was prompt and courteous in correcting my error. Thanks Logos!
Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2009 11:29 AM

Don:
It would be nice if the columns in My Prepubs could be sorted, at least by title and anticipated shipping date.

I try to order as many prepubs as possible. On occasion I have ordered a prepub more than once. If I could sort my orders by Title, I could quickly verify if I already have an item on order.

Sorting by Anticipated Ship Date would allow me to better prepare for monetary expenditures.

Recently I did discover that I had purchased one title three times (all by download). Customer Service was prompt and courteous in correcting my error. Thanks Logos!

I previously made this very suggestion privately.  There was a response -- we got the ability to sort the prepubs themselves rather than those in "My Prepubs."  In other words, I was misunderstood (I was going to put in a Bushism here, but I can't recall the precise term he used).  Hopefully we will eventually get this ability.  I fully concur that this is desirable in order to be able to easily see what is about to be shipping in the relatively near term.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS