Suggestion: Option to Change Color/Style of Hyperlinks

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 4 2010 11:00 AM

I've been using Logos 4 now for a while and there is one thing that has bothered me since it came out - and that is how difficult it is to distinguish hyperlinks in the text, from the rest of the text - because of the default dark blue color used for hyperlinks in the program.

Many times I've been reading and went right past hyperlinks that were in the text, without even seeing that they were there.  It wasn't until I moved my mouse cursor over the hyperlink that I noticed it was a hyperlink.

So, I would like to suggest that Logos add an option in the program settings for the user to be able to set the style and or color of hyperlinks in Logos 4, so as to make it easier to distinguish them from the rest of the text.

This would be very helpful to me.  Thanks.

Posts 3743
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2010 11:27 AM

Stein Dahl:
add an option in the program settings for the user to be able to set the style and or color of hyperlinks in Logos 4, so as to make it easier to distinguish them from the rest of the text.

Yes +1

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 12:50 AM

Oh, Come on!

You mean to tell me that the color of hyperlinks in the text is perfectly okay with everyone but me and Bill?

But seriously.  I do have dificulty seeing the hyperlinks on both my desktop PC (with 21 inch flat screen monitor by HP), and my Laptop.

And no one else has an issue with it?  That's kind of hard to believe. I wonder if people have really looked at the hyperlinks in the text in L4 closely?

Wouldn't it be nice if the hyperlinks stood out more?  It sure would be for me.

But that just MHO.

Posts 19262
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 1:00 AM

Stein Dahl:

Oh, Come on!

You mean to tell me that the color of hyperlinks in the text is perfectly okay with everyone but me and Bill?

And no one else has an issue with it?  That's kind of hard to believe. I wonder if people have really looked at the hyperlinks in the text in L4 closely?

Actually, there's are two whole other recent threads about this very issue (one of which I see you also posted on), and lots of other people have noticed this problem too.

Perhaps everyone was so busy posting over on those that they misssed your thread. Smile There really are way too many threads here for everyone to keep up with them all, so a lot go by virtually unnoticed even when they are good ideas. I considered this a bug, not a feature request, so I posted it in the beta forum. Sometimes people don't read the Suggestions forum as frequently as the other forums. Don't let it make you think people don't agree with you, just because you haven't got a whole slew of +1 Yes's on your thread.Smile Anyway, I for one heartily agree with you!

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2010 2:48 AM

Stein Dahl:
Wouldn't it be nice if the hyperlinks stood out more?  It sure would be for me.

I agree, Stein. Only now have I read your post! It is so easy to totally miss the hyperlinks, as they are almost identical in color to the rest of the text.

Charlene

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS