Reading Bible Daily Anywhere-Google/Mobile Me

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 65
seaview | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 4 2010 10:21 PM

Has anyone married reading the Daily Reading Plan for a mobile lifestyle without your laptop, iPhone/iPod/iPad, to accessing it online with a "borrowed" computer utilizing Google.docs or Apple's Mobile Me?

This question came after reading the Jan. 22nd blog by an unsigned author as follows...

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

"4. Read your Bible anywhere.

For the sake of consistency, it’s ideal to do your Bible reading at the same time and in the same place every day. But that’s not always possible. What often happens is that if you miss your scheduled Bible reading time, you end up missing the day (and one missed day often leads to another). You may have other opportunities during the day to do your reading, but you don’t have a Bible handy or can’t remember where you left off.

Logos 4 makes it easier than ever to do your Bible reading anywhere. Your reading plans are synced between your computers, so whether you’re at home, at the office, or on the road, you can keep up with your reading. With the Logos iPhone app, you can even take your reading with you in your pocket. I’ve been doing most of my Bible reading this year on my iPod Touch, and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the ability to make the most of my bus trips to and from work and the convenience of reading in bed."

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS