where can I download older logos installer ? Ex:Logos 6.0b SR-3 (6.0.2.0079)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 48
Chaoyu-Bian | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 8 2015 8:18 PM

I have older notebook, I want to install this older logos 6 on it. and where I can find the installer file?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Chaoyu-Ben

Posts 27675
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 8 2015 10:41 PM

Why do you want an older copy? The requirements should be the same for the current version... I think. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 24926
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 8 2015 10:53 PM

There is no direct link to install an older version and many disadvantages (potential issues, support). So if you were able to install Logos 6.0b then you can install the latest version 6.4 If running Windows then first install the .NET 4.5.2 direct from Microsoft.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 48
Chaoyu-Bian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 9 2015 2:05 AM

Hey,

Thanks both of you!

I don't know what's wrong? If I run the BWS tool, something show me wrong not the lemma. Then I found when I running the newest logos program just show me this issue, I have test this situation on the older program no problem, so I don't know this issue which cause?

Posts 27675
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 9 2015 4:10 AM

My guess is that your installation has a corrupt index. I would prefer to have verification from someone else about that, but if you are anxious you could try the command rebuild index. This will completely rebuild your index, which may take a VERY long time. Others will probably ask for logs. You can learn about logging by following the appropriate link in my signature line (Mac or PC).

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 24926
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 9 2015 4:34 AM

Chaoyu-Bian:
I don't know what's wrong? If I run the BWS tool, something show me wrong not the lemma.

Can you run Basic Search, Bible Search and Morph Search on the ESV and other resources and get results? Depending on your answer, you may not have to rebuild all your indexes.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 48
Chaoyu-Bian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 9 2015 4:56 AM

Yes, I can.

Posts 8010
LogosEmployee

Looks like you're missing the Lemmas resource; I would recommend running "update resources" to make sure all the latest resources are installed and available.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS