Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 5 2010 4:21 PM

I placed a community bid for $12 this morning and the yellow bid screen under the book showed my bid.  I closed computer, went to work, and now that I am at home I wanted to see if it dropped anymore and guess what?  It doesn't show me as placing the bid WHICH IS BUNK.  Of course its $59 on pre-pub and I am not happy.  I don't know what happened but this was bid on at 8am CST.  Will someone please let me know your status of this community bid in the pre-pub page.

Posts 3844
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 4:27 PM

Chris:

I received an e-mail that indicated that I had my order had been accepted for $12.  Have you checked your e-mail?

Blessings,

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 205
LogosEmployee
Kent Hendricks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 4:29 PM

Chris,

A small number of the Community Pricing bids didn't process properly, and we're working on fixing the problem.

If you placed a bid for $12 or more, it will show up in your account as soon as we get the issue fixed.

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 4:47 PM

Thanks for the reply.  I haven't got an email yet.  At least I have 1 hair of sanity left.

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 4:49 PM

WOW!  I got an email and the issue has been fixed.  Thanks!!  I now have a head half-full of hair.Geeked

Posts 2521
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 4:57 PM

Chris,

Glad to hear things worked out.  Logos always takes good care of their customers.

Ron

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS