Logos giving away an iPad - How do I enter?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 6 2010 8:34 AM

Ummm, Logos is giving away a free iPad, but I'm having difficulty in understanding how to enter. They said to tweet something on Twitter. Okay, I've seen the Twitter page, but what does it mean to "tweet" something?

Whatever happened to the easy days of simply completing a form to enter a contest?

Please help........

Thanks,

Christina

iMac 27 inch, 3.1 GHz Core i5, 1T HD, 4 GB RAM

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 8:47 AM

Please disregard this post. I went to Twitter and figured out how to post something. Wow! And I did it all by myself without the help of my kids, who weren't home anyway. They'll be so proud of me!

I just want an iPad and getting one for free would make my husband sooooo very happy!

Have a blessed day!

Christina

Posts 418
davidphillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 8:49 AM

Christina,

In order to enter the contest, you need a twitter account (free), you need to "follow" Logos Bible Software, and then you need to post the message they list ("tweeting" just means to post a message on twitter):

Win an iPad to use w/ free @Logos Bible Software app for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad! Details: http://bit.ly/L4ipad

Filling out a form is easy, but posting messages on social networking sites spreads the word to other people!

Posts 418
davidphillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 8:50 AM

Christina:
Wow! And I did it all by myself without the help of my kids, who weren't home anyway. They'll be so proud of me!
Big Smile

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 9:05 AM

Christina:
I just want an iPad and getting one for free would make my husband sooooo very happy!

Be sure to note that you increase your chances by tweeting the contest message once a day until the iPad is released. So go back to Twitter every day and tweet the message again until the day the iPad is released.

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 9:35 AM

Click on the little bird and Logos will create a tweet for you.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 184
lostlogik | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 12:42 PM

David B Phillips:

Christina,

In order to enter the contest, you need a twitter account (free), you need to "follow" Logos Bible Software, and then you need to post the message they list ("tweeting" just means to post a message on twitter):

Win an iPad to use w/ free @Logos Bible Software app for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad! Details: http://bit.ly/L4ipad

Filling out a form is easy, but posting messages on social networking sites spreads the word to other people!

And, unfortunately for the rest of us, you need to live in the States

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 5:14 PM

Thanks I didn't realize that. I got so excited about the possibility of wining an iPad that I didn't even notice you could enter more than once. 

Christina

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS