Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 497
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 16 2015 12:06 PM

Josh,

Looking at the table of contents I would say no. The one on racism seems to be essentially an extra chapter for the larger book.

Posts 28705
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 16 2015 12:20 PM

I don't know the answer... but I would guess "yes." I don't really know. I hate the "chapter as a book" deals. Tongue Tied

It would have been better to post this in the Vyrso forum where the Vyrso team would be more likely to see it. If you would like, A forum moderator could move it for you.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4112
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 16 2015 1:29 PM

I think I have the larger book, but not sure about the smaller one (in dead tree format). I will check and see. Hopefully in the mean time someone simply has both in Logos and can check for you.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 164
LogosEmployee
Erin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 16 2015 2:46 PM

Hi Josh,

Counter Culture: A Compassionate Call to Counter Culture in a World of Racism is a companion piece to David Platt's book, Counter Culture.You can find additional companion pieces on various topics from Counter Culture on Vyrso, too.

Edited: I double checked and it looks like A Compassionate Call to Counter Culture in a World of Racism is included in Counter Culture. The companion pieces are great if you want to read about only one topic from Counter Culture.

Posts 497
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 17 2015 8:43 AM

Nord Zootman:

Josh,

Looking at the table of contents I would say no. The one on racism seems to be essentially an extra chapter for the larger book.

Obviously I got this wrong! Note the other posts.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS