Go to a reference in Biblia

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9
Bob Stephens | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 17 2015 8:24 AM

I just discovered Biblia. It seems like a great tool for reading a book. But how can I look up a simple Bible reference?

For example, say that I want to read Psalm 53. When I open a bible, ESV, for example, and search on psalm 53, I get a result. But selecting that result opens the ESV at the beginning of the Book of Psalms. So far, all I have found to get me to the 53rd psalm is clicking on the right arrow 53 times.

What am I missing?

Bob

Posts 1237
LogosEmployee
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 17 2015 8:27 AM

Bob Stephens:

I just discovered Biblia. It seems like a great tool for reading a book. But how can I look up a simple Bible reference?

For example, say that I want to read Psalm 53. When I open a bible, ESV, for example, and search on psalm 53, I get a result. But selecting that result opens the ESV at the beginning of the Book of Psalms. So far, all I have found to get me to the 53rd psalm is clicking on the right arrow 53 times.

What am I missing?

Bob

Rather than searching, use the reference box.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 9
Bob Stephens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 17 2015 10:40 AM

Well, I thought that should work. But when I enter the reference, I am taken to the introduction to Psalms. To move through the book, I have to click on the right arrow.

Bob

More research. The feature works fine in IE on Win 7. It does not work in Firefox on Win7 or in IE on Winphone 7.5.

Posts 1237
LogosEmployee
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 17 2015 1:39 PM

Bob Stephens:

Well, I thought that should work. But when I enter the reference, I am taken to the introduction to Psalms. To move through the book, I have to click on the right arrow.

Bob

More research. The feature works fine in IE on Win 7. It does not work in Firefox on Win7 or in IE on Winphone 7.5.

I can now reproduce your issue, and we'll get a fix out shortly. Thank you for reporting this.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 11
LogosEmployee
Ryan Burnett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 17 2015 4:59 PM

Thanks for your report, Bob.  We've fixed the mobile navigation issue; the reference bar should work for you now.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.