Download a video file FROM my Proclaim media library?

Page 5 of 5 (96 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 95 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 74

Hi Elliot, 

Sending you instructions via email.

Posts 4
Andrew Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 12 2021 3:33 AM

Can I get the instructions as well?

Posts 74

Hi Andrew,

I'm glad to send some next steps your way, they are less so instructions on how you can do this. More so instructions on how to best identify the videos you're wanting to download so I can pull them on my end and send you a link.

Posts 1
Rich Pratt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 28 2021 6:18 AM

I have the same issue, in my case the pastor added a Video from home last night I when I did a dry run with all the slides on Sunday morning I discovered the video's volume was way too low.  I can fix that quick if I could download the video, instead I will have to do it last minute when she gets here this morning.

Given the length of this thread it would probably be a good feature to add.

Posts 1
Tanesha Perry | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 19 2021 3:40 PM

Could you sent the instructions to me as well

Posts 74

Hey Tanesha,

Sending you instructions via email, we have to pull the media on our end at this point so you'll just need to provide some information.

Posts 1
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2021 4:48 AM

I also need to download a video from our presentation please

Posts 12
Kyle Linville | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 2 2021 9:29 AM

Could I also get some help downloading a video from Proclaim? 

Thanks!

Posts 74

Hi Paul and Kyle,

Essentially we need to pull the video on our end. This is most easily accomplished if you can add the video to it's own unique presentation and name the presentation something unique that will help us identify it on our end. I'll follow up via email with you both so you can respond back with the name of the presentation. I can then follow up with the links to download that video.

Posts 4
Ward | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 26 2021 9:30 AM

Hey Brandon,

Can you send me the email on how to download a video I uploaded to Proclaim but no longer have the original?

Thanks,

Ward

Posts 1
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 30 2021 8:46 PM

Hi @Sean

I need the same thing done ASAP. Could you please email me at simon@horizonchurch.org.au?

Posts 74

Hi Simon,

I'm happy to. I'll follow up via email.

Posts 74

Ward,

I'm going to send you an email as well in case you haven't been in touch with Brandon.

Posts 1
Brian Blount | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 19 2021 6:50 AM

Sean I am having the same Issue, Can you please help me. I Created a presentation called "VBS 2019" I need that video please!  

Thank YOU!

Brian

Posts 74

Hi Brian,

I emailed the video file link to you a bit ago. You will see a three dot kabob symbol on the bottom right of the video with an option to download from the link.

Posts 1
John T. Langley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2021 12:56 PM

Can you help me with this as well?

Page 5 of 5 (96 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS