This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 65
seaview | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 8 2010 3:30 PM

Hi,

When I open the Plan up in the morning from the Home Page under
File, it comes up, but does not have the "Stop Reading" check
mark at the end of the Day's reading. I don't know if there is a setting
which turns in on. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. So,
I have to go to the Calendar view and check it off there.

Any ideas how to have it appear every time I open and read the daily
portion?

Thanks, Bill

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2010 4:03 PM

Click on the tri-circle Visual filters button at the top of the resource. There should be a list of Visual Filters, among which will be the name of your reading plan. Make certain it is checked. This should restore the stop reading check.

Posts 65
seaview | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2010 7:04 PM

Hi Kevin,

It works. Thanks. I hope it stays there all night so it is still there tomorrow morning

without having to "turn" on again.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 9 2010 2:59 AM

billfrederick:

Hi Kevin,

It works. Thanks. I hope it stays there all night so it is still there tomorrow morning

without having to "turn" on again.

I should stay on until you turn it off, either by un-checking it in the VF menu OR clicking the X on the filter

Posts 65
seaview | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 11:41 AM

Hello Kevin,

My laptop Bible Reading Plan has no Start-Stop markings now. Per your previous instruction to look under the tri-color visual filters and check my reading plan.

For the last few weeks that this has been missing so also the Visual Filter does NOT list my reading plan. All it has are all my previous Notes to check (or not) plus 3 items at the top: "Bible Links Only", "Links to Open Panels", "Sympathetic Highlighting".

There has to be another "secret" operation to get that to show in order to check it. Do you know what that operation might be?

Thanks, Bill

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 2:07 PM

billfrederick:

Hello Kevin,

My laptop Bible Reading Plan has no Start-Stop markings now. Per your previous instruction to look under the tri-color visual filters and check my reading plan.

For the last few weeks that this has been missing so also the Visual Filter does NOT list my reading plan. All it has are all my previous Notes to check (or not) plus 3 items at the top: "Bible Links Only", "Links to Open Panels", "Sympathetic Highlighting".

There has to be another "secret" operation to get that to show in order to check it. Do you know what that operation might be?

Thanks, Bill

This is an odd situation. Have you checked these three things?

• Is indexing still running?
  • Have you checked to make sure you didn't accidentally delete the reading plan? (Look for it under the file menu)
  • Are you looking for the reading plan in the right Bible? (it should only show up in one)

If none of these solve your problem I would try creating a test reading plan to see if it shows up in the proper Bible. If it doesn't it might be time for a call to tech support.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS