Shout out to Mike Meiser

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 36364
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 31 2015 1:10 PM

I really appreciate your involvement in the forums - and your well presented answers to our questions.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2015 1:28 PM

YesYes

Posts 441
Lewis Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2015 1:45 PM

YesYes

Posts 2784
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2015 1:50 PM

I took a peek at your YouTube channel containing the Logos videos, and I commend you on it. It is very well put together.

Yes

Posts 53
LogosEmployee
Michael Meiser (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2015 2:12 PM

MJ. Smith:
I really appreciate your involvement in the forums - and your well presented answers to our questions.

Thanks for the shout out, MJ. It is my pleasure to help in any way that I can. 

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
I took a peek at your YouTube channel containing the Logos videos, and I commend you on it. It is very well put together.

Glad that you enjoyed it. I just started, so you should see quite a bit more added to it. Always open for suggestions.

Free Logos Tutorials on YouTube: Digital Bible Study Made Easy

Posts 2784
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2015 4:00 PM

Mike Meiser:

MJ. Smith:

Thanks for the shout out, MJ. It is my pleasure to help in any way that I can. 

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Glad that you enjoyed it. I just started, so you should see quite a bit more added to it. Always open for suggestions.

Hi Mike;

Since you asked. Smile The mobile Bible app seems to be neglected when creating tutorials. It has come a long way since it was 1st introduced, and now includes a lot more than just a simple reader. It would be nice to see a tutorial on how to easily search the English definition of a word selected in the Bible using the "info" tool and getting the definition from one of the English Bible dictionaries. This may be a limitation of the app at this time. In any event, it would be nice to see more tutorial on mobile app usage.

Thanks.

Posts 9842
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2015 4:30 PM

MJ. Smith:

Yes! Thank you!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS