Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 112
Chad M. Foster | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 15 2015 9:41 AM

I've been exploring the concordance and was wondering if anyone had a quick solution.  I'm working on noting recurrences and it will be helpful to quest have a quick count by chapter of a words frequency.  For example the word xxxx occurs X times in Gen 1, X times in Gen 2 etc.  This was pretty easy to do with the analysis tool in Accordance but I have not figured out in Logos.  Any advice would be great.  Thanks!

Posts 13390
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 15 2015 11:56 PM

Chad M. Foster:

I've been exploring the concordance and was wondering if anyone had a quick solution.  I'm working on noting recurrences and it will be helpful to quest have a quick count by chapter of a words frequency.  For example the word xxxx occurs X times in Gen 1, X times in Gen 2 etc.  This was pretty easy to do with the analysis tool in Accordance but I have not figured out in Logos.  Any advice would be great.  Thanks!

You can do this for individual words from a Bible or Morph search. After a search, click on Graph Results.

Then choose the appropriate option from the dropdown menu:

Posts 112
Chad M. Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2015 11:19 AM

Mark,

Thanks! I've had this software for six years and have not seen that button before!  

Have a great day!

Chad

Posts 13390
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2015 1:16 PM

Chad M. Foster:

Thanks! I've had this software for six years and have not seen that button before!  

Have a great day!

Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS