Shepherd's Notes (Vyrso) On Sale

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 178
Ann Hudson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 19 2015 3:51 PM

For those who missed the post on the Vyrso forum, the Broadman and Holman series Shepherd's Notes are available on sale at $2.99 each. I picked up the Old Testament series,which has some excellent authors.

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 6:06 AM

Ok, I put all of the Old Testament books in my cart yesterday and now they aren't there! I wish Vyrso would bundle books like these so we don't have to purchase one at a time. What would be the reason for them disappearing, just a glitch?

Author of the Chronological Word Truth Life Bible Series

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 238
Charles | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 1:31 PM

Shepherd's Notes are excellent for use when doing personal Bible studies.  However, as inexpensive as the digital copies are, I personally prefer the printed copies.  Since they have to be used alongside an open Bible, the digital copies in my opinion are not particularly useful for group studies.  By the way, the printed copies generally sell for $5.95 each at most Christian book stores.

In Christ,

Charles

2017 27" iMac 5K, Mojave, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 7+, iPhone 8, iOS 12.0, Catalina beta, iPadOS Beta  

Posts 29040
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 1:45 PM

Cynthia Tucker:
Ok, I put all of the Old Testament books in my cart yesterday and now they aren't there!

Cynthia Tucker:
What would be the reason for them disappearing, just a glitch?

The Vyrso system, unlike the Logos one, uses cookies. Did you use the same computer / device?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 29040
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 1:47 PM

Cynthia Tucker:
I wish Vyrso would bundle books like these so we don't have to purchase one at a time.

When they do, the books are unavailable individually. Not only does that hurt those who only want to pick up one or two, but it hurts those who already own some and want to complete the collection. 

For those reasons, I am glad they didn't. I am, however, all in favor of a better store which would allow bundles (and discounts on bundles), etc.

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 1:49 PM

alabama24:
The Vyrso system, unlike the Logos one, uses cookies. Did you use the same computer / device?

Nope. I was at home when I added them to my cart last night, and at work when I added two freebies. I guess it was a blessing in disguise that they weren't there, because I would have had to move 20 items out of my cart to purchase the freebies. So I guess those volumes will still be in my cart when I get home? Only problem is, I re-added them here at work! Angry

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 1:51 PM

alabama24:
I am, however, all in favor of a better store which would allow bundles (and discounts on bundles), etc.

Yes! Vyrso has given me several little annoyances over the past few months.

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 29040
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 2:38 PM

Cynthia Tucker:

alabama24:

Nope. I was at home when I added them to my cart last night, and at work when I added two freebies. I guess it was a blessing in disguise that they weren't there, because I would have had to move 20 items out of my cart to purchase the freebies. So I guess those volumes will still be in my cart when I get home? Only problem is, I re-added them here at work! Angry

that explains it. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS