fonts so small when Logos opens up

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 732
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 21 2015 8:06 PM

I'm still not sure what one calls this when Logos open up and has all the excerpts and advertisements in it. But whatever, suddenly and without warning, the fonts are way smaller than usual. 

How does one go about increasing the size of those or is that something else that cannot be adjusted? 

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 21 2015 8:53 PM

Bootjack:

I'm still not sure what one calls this when Logos open up and has all the excerpts and advertisements in it. But whatever, suddenly and without warning, the fonts are way smaller than usual. 

How does one go about increasing the size of those or is that something else that cannot be adjusted? 

You can always go to <Tools |  Program Settings> and adjust the "Program Scaling" % to a higher level though that will probably necessitate adjusting the font size for resources and notes to a lower level.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 732
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 21 2015 11:30 PM

Thank you for that George. I had tried the Default Resource Text Size but of course, I might as well had put the flag up on the mailbox as do that. 

The text on the opening page has always remained the same till here several days back when it decided to shrink for whatever reason. Having never dealt with that, I threw out the profound question & I got a profound reply. 

Thanks again George!!!  :-) 

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 21 2015 11:39 PM

De profundis clamavi …

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 732
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 21 2015 11:52 PM

Well, you were able to penetrate to the depths to find the proper answer! I'm Amazed!!! 

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 22 2015 6:17 AM

This may be an annoying feature of windows 10.  I've had this happen twice in two different programs for no apparent reason.  If that happens here or in some other program, try holding down control button and using the wheel on your mouse.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 732
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 22 2015 6:58 AM

Alex, you may have just put your finger on this one. I have so upgraded to Windows 10 and now that I think of it, that's most likely when the font issue took place.

I'm totally happy with Windows 10 though. Thanks for the reply!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS