Cant highlight anything

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 30
Diego Lara | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 24 2015 11:09 PM

If I select highlighting and choose a color it doesn't highlight anything. For a second I thought maybe I'm doing something wrong but if I remember correctly all I have to do is select a text with the cursor and then choose a highlight color. Is anyone else having this same issue?

I am running Logos 6 latest update on Windows 10.

Logos 6 Platinum on Windows 10

Posts 11707
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2015 2:40 AM

Diego Lara:

If I select highlighting and choose a color it doesn't highlight anything. For a second I thought maybe I'm doing something wrong but if I remember correctly all I have to do is select a text with the cursor and then choose a highlight color. Is anyone else having this same issue?

I did have the same issue once when trying to highlight in my bible - it turned out that some Logos update changed the Visual Filter settings for this book and unchecked the highlights (go to the menu under the three dots icon and verify that highlights are visible - with a right click and checking "apply to all" you can make sure this applies all over your Logos 6)

Hope this helps,

Mick  

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 29347
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2015 6:51 AM

NB.Mick:
it turned out that some Logos update changed the Visual Filter settings for this book and unchecked the highlights

Was this recently? Only for one resource, or more? Did FL acknowledge it? 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 30
Diego Lara | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2015 10:45 PM

That worked! Thanks I guess it was highlighting but highlights was turned off so that is why I couldn't see it. I think I may have turned it off at some point but never realized it.

Logos 6 Platinum on Windows 10

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS