Reformed baptist

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 202
Edil | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 14 2015 12:22 PM

Hi,

I saw an ad where Logos was advertising Logos 6 reformed collection and Logos 6 baptist collection. Since I'm congregating in a Reformed Baptist church (1689 London baptist confession), can I have both for the price of one? Big Smile

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 14 2015 12:53 PM

If that is the case... I am in a Reformed Baptist Lutheran SDA Charismatic Anglican denomination that has Base leanings.

Posts 3062
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 14 2015 1:27 PM

Kent:

If that is the case... I am in a Reformed Baptist Lutheran SDA Charismatic Anglican denomination that has Base leanings.

Geeked

(If there was an icon for deranged laughter, I'd use it.)

[Edit: For clarity, I am *not* laughing at Edil, the OP; rather I'm laughing at the humor of Kent's response. (Though the tongue-in-cheek nature of the OP was not lost on me either, and was itself pretty funny.)]

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 14 2015 1:35 PM

CoolYes

Kent:

Author of the Chronological Word Truth Life Bible Series

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 509
Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 14 2015 1:49 PM

Gets pretty silly pretty quick, huh?

Cool

Posts 1919
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 14 2015 3:18 PM
I think a serious approach would be to get the largest Reformed base package that is reasonable for your means. Then do a sidegrade to a lower Baptist package that's within your means. My experience is that provides the greater number of useful resources.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

Posts 4138
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 15 2015 2:06 PM

I too would love to see a reformed baptist BP, but for now we can relish in the riches of both traditions.

I have the largest Baptist BP that I can afford, and the Largest Reformed BP that I can afford. Actually thats true of most of the traditions at the present moment (See signature), I'd like to branch out into some of the others at some point, except SDA which carries little interest for me as configured.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS