Church Member Management System

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 12
Brian Dalbow | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 17 2015 6:49 PM

I emailed Logos and they responded saying I should post this suggestion here.

I have recently been looking for a cloud based membership management system like Church Windows.  I want to be able to share up to date information about members and schdules with my pastor and other leaders in the church. As I was doing research, I kept thinking I wish FaithLife would come out with something like it. That way I know it would work well, be a good value and have good customer support. I don't know if this is something that has been considered before, but I think it would be a great addition to the FaithLife family.

What do you think?  Is this something that could become a reality?

Posts 9609
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 17 2015 6:59 PM

Brian Dalbow:
I think it would be a great addition to the FaithLife family.

I don't know if our church would use it but I can certainly see the value of this.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 5798
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 17 2015 9:04 PM

From memory many years ago Parsons Technology has a membership management application as well as QuickVerse in their stable of applications so it would not be totally without precedent. 

With the Faithlife platform there is potential for a lot more means of communication between church leaders and the congregation - at least for those signed up with fatihlife accounts if those members gave permission for the membership application to be aware of their FL account - this would I think have to be an opt in by the member feature if it were to happen at all. In theory it sounds great and the potential is endless but a lot of questions would need to be asked and wrestled through before a church signed up for such a service I would think.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS