Major Search Keyword Bug?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 131
Matt Zimmerman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 17 2015 8:30 PM

Any clue why my search for "money" (or any other keywords for that matter) is causing the result in the "Your Books" section? I'm on the latest version of Logos 6. 

Logos Bible Software 6.6 SR-2

Posts 3052
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 17 2015 9:32 PM

This happened once in one of my searches. I had no idea what it was and restarted the program. That seemed to fix it.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 2628
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 17 2015 9:43 PM

This usually happens when your search index is out of sync with your resources. It looks like it's just a problem with your personal books. Try using the command "rebuild personal book index" in the command bar at the top of the window. This will rebuild the search index for just your personal books, which should correct the problem.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 2628
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2015 2:47 PM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

This usually happens when your search index is out of sync with your resources. It looks like it's just a problem with your personal books. Try using the command "rebuild personal book index" in the command bar at the top of the window. This will rebuild the search index for just your personal books, which should correct the problem.

My apologies, I misinterpreted the screenshot. This doesn't have to do with your personal books, but it does have to do with your search index. Using the command "rebuild index" should clear up the problem. This will take some time to complete, as the program will need to rebuild the search index for all of your books.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS