Bob Pritchett's new book--no Email confirmation....

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 158
Paul L. White | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 21 2015 4:11 PM

Howdy,

I purchased Mr. Pritchett's new book from the web page dedicated to it early this morning.  I have it in my Logos software, have downloaded the Kindle version and the audio version as separate files external to Logos.

However, the usual receipt confirming my purchase has yet to arrive.

I presume this to be simply a switch needed somewhere on the new web page/site for the book's purpose--to make it act like Logos, Vyrso, or Noet.

Thanks a million!  And what a great read so far!

Paul L. White

Satisfied Logos User since 1.6

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 21 2015 4:54 PM

I didn't receive an email either. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 980
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 21 2015 4:55 PM

Same here. It would be nice to be informed how to receive the other goodies - or is that a test of initiative?!

Posts 1
LogosEmployee
Breanna Cain | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 21 2015 5:01 PM

Hi, Paul: thanks for purchasing Bob's book! Happy to hear you're enjoying it. We'll look into what's going on with the confirmation emails, and get back to you.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Posts 2922
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 21 2015 9:33 PM

I can confirm when I ordered Bob's book from https://startnextnow.com I did not receive a confirmation even though I got the page stating that I would

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 21 2015 9:53 PM

Same here

Posts 6406
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2015 3:16 AM

I didn't receive one either :)

DAL

Posts 790
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2015 4:05 AM

Maybe the next has started now. Stick out tongue

Posts 158
Paul L. White | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2015 5:44 AM

Thank you, Miss Cain, for your kind and prompt response.  Go Faithlife!

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2015 9:16 AM

Paul L. White:
I presume this to be simply a switch needed somewhere on the new web page

Yeah that's true. It's note quite that simple, but yes I just neglected to turn it on. I'll do it today.

Generally it will say:

Thanks for the order! Hope you enjoy the book. The logos/vyrso edition is ready for you in all the places you're accustomed to finding logos edition books. It's also audiobook enabled for your listening pleasure!

The interactive edition is available at startnextnow.com/read

Links to download the .epub (and .mobi thrown in for good measure) and audiobook files are at startnextnow.com/read. Look just below the book cover for the download buttons.

Enjoy!

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 158
Paul L. White | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2015 9:48 AM

Thank you, Sir Ray.  I did download the epub and separate audio versions you just referenced, although I see that Logos has the audio in its software as well.

This is a really excellent foray into the various ways to produce a publication for the modern times.  Congrats on being state of the art.

I have some programming training and experience, as well as a tad bit of web page coding in my quiver.  Just figured that this new web page/web site had some of its procedures replicated from, say, the Vyrso site, and perhaps one script/procedure wasn't copied over.  But the important things were, and I'm so glad to be reading this book in Logos!

Is there going to be a way to write a script that will locate all of the orders now completed and send Emails to each one, or will the corrections you reference here apply strictly to new purchases?

It's really not critical to have the email, since we can go to our "Order History" page to see the reference in the spreadsheet list of orders, then click the actual "Order" number to go to the Invoice.

Salute!

Posts 2718
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2015 12:43 PM

I bought the book but it does not show up in my Vyrso app

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2015 5:19 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:

I bought the book but it does not show up in my Vyrso app

That is because 1) it is a "logos" edition and 2) you have non-vyrso resources turned off on the Vyrso app. I don't have the app with me at present, but hunt and you should find the switch.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS