Bug: For the Love of God

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 70
Timothy Jang | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 5 2015 8:15 AM

Philemon for today's reading (the 5th of Nov.) in the book hasn't been activated. 

Posts 27542
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2015 8:38 AM

For clarification: Hojune means that the hyperlink isn't active (see screen shot). This is true in both volumes 1 & 2. I wonder if this issue relates to Philemon as a whole "book" rather than a chapter and verse reference. Is there a chance other books have this issue as well? 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 13342
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2015 3:37 AM

Whole books aren't tagged in Logos, but I guess there should be exceptions for single-chapter books in this sort of context. I think report typo might be the best response here.

Posts 881
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2015 5:22 AM

It is the same way with 3 John and Jude this week.  I reported one of them as a typo as well.  It is a little suboptimal,  but I am glad that,  in general,  even single chapter whole books are untagged. If there is no good way to automate finding this kind of situation without lots of false positives,  I think Logos errs correctly now. 

Posts 951
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2015 9:56 AM

Please use the report typo for this type of thing.

Unfortunately, as Justin mentioned, there is no good way to automate finding this kind of situation.

In our production practices, we now have instructions to manually tag whole book references in cases exactly like the one you listed above.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS