No sync (unable to connect to the server)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 34
felipe salas | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 7 2015 11:43 AM

Hey please help, our service starts in one hour and we can't sync and control the presentations. I try with our fast internet connection and with 4G internet. I'm having the error in my iPhone and in my Mac

Posts 701
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2015 12:57 PM

Hi Felipe, hopefully you got this resolved before your service? I just looked and sync appears to be working fine on our end. Was Proclaim having trouble syncing or was the remote having troubles connecting to your presentation?

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 210
David J. Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2015 9:57 AM

From about 2pm Saturday our time (10am Pacific Time) Proclaim would not sync with the servers.  It had been working well during our Synod meeting from about 8am our time (4am Pacific Time) but stopped syncing in the middle of the afternoon session (at a point where we were trying to update to provide election results from another computer.).  That would seem to cover the timeframe in which Felipe was experiencing similar issues.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2015 10:07 AM

Thanks for replying David. I can confirm that sync was partially unavailable from 10am-12 PST Saturday, November 7. One of the backing databases hit an autogrowth event which was disruptive. The autogrowth function has been reconfigured to not be disruptive in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts 210
David J. Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2015 4:16 PM

Thanks for the update Scott.  Smile

Posts 34
felipe salas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2015 8:29 PM

Yes, all work fine in the service and it was a Proclaim server erro, thanks for you help 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS