Proclaim: white screen at beginning of video files

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26
Jered McKenna | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 8 2015 3:24 AM

Hi! Sometimes, when I upload a video into a proclaim presentation, it's "resting screen" is white...most of my videos tend to start with a black screen, so it creates this jarring wash of white before I play the video. I simply want to change the video slide "resting" screen to black instead of white. it does this randomly...sometimes it's black, sometimes it's white. I never know what I'm gonna get. hah.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2015 9:14 AM

Jered McKenna:

Hi! Sometimes, when I upload a video into a proclaim presentation, it's "resting screen" is white...most of my videos tend to start with a black screen, so it creates this jarring wash of white before I play the video. I simply want to change the video slide "resting" screen to black instead of white. it does this randomly...sometimes it's black, sometimes it's white. I never know what I'm gonna get. hah.

Can you provide an example presentation with a video that reproduces the white flash for us to check out? A presentation name will suffice.

Posts 643
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2015 9:14 AM

Hmm, that's weird. What OS are you on? Are you on a Mac?

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 26
Jered McKenna | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2015 7:36 AM

My presentation name is "orphan care SS class" You can see the white "resting screen" in my screen shot. I did not upload the videos to the server, but you can still see what I'm talking about by this screen shot alone. 

I have experienced this issue on Windows 7, WIndows 8, and Windows 10 operating systems.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS