Logos 6 not opening up correctly in Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 125
Richard Kingston | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 15 2015 5:02 PM

Hi,

I have a Dell laptop with 8GB RAM and i5 processor. When i open up Verbum, it only fills the top left hand quarter of the screen, and it is not the full homescreen for Verbum either. Hit the minimize or maximize button and you can navigate, so it is not locked.

Anyone else having the problem?

Logos tech support, can you help?

Win 10 is fully updated.

Richard.

Posts 125
Richard Kingston | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2015 8:57 PM

anyone other than me facing this problem?

Posts 26400
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2015 11:12 PM

It seems to be unique to you! Contact Tech Support directly as they van logon to your computer to diagnose the issue.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3186
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2015 11:03 AM

Richard Kingston:
When i open up Verbum, it only fills the top left hand quarter of the screen

Do you mean Verbum only opens to part of the left-hand side of your screen, or the content in Verbum only populates content on the left--hand side of Verbum? What is your "At Startup Open to" set to? You can get to this from Tools>Program Settings. It is the first option. 

Posts 125
Richard Kingston | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2015 6:34 PM

Here is a screenshot of what I see when I open up Logos:

I have a workaround if I drag the app to the left to open it up in split screen, and then drag it into full screen. But obviously, I would like it to open up in fullscreen at from the beginining.

Posts 29048
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2015 7:01 PM

Richard Kingston:
obviously, I would like it to open up in fullscreen at from the beginining.

Unrelated, since it is on Mac vs. Windows... I have wanted the same thing on Mac for a while. I am not sure why, but some apps are able to "remember" their fullscreen setting and reopen in that view, while others cannot. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 3:03 AM

Working OK for me with Verbum and Windows 10.  I have an i3 with only 4GB ram so I think it may be something else.  Have you tried another start-up option? (Tommy Ball's comment above on the tools menu.)  I always start with a blank layout.  Verbum seems to load faster and then I go to a saved layout after that.

It would be interesting to hear back from you on what the issue turns out to be.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS