Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3838
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 18 2009 5:34 PM

I can assign a post to "My Favorites" or remove a post from "My Favorites" - but I cannot find the place to see "My Favorites".  I thought at first that it might be connected to the favorites on my browser, but I don't think so:

1. I can't find it in my browser's favorites
  2. I can remove it from "My Favorites" whether I am on a different browser or different machine.

So where are "My Favorites"?

Blessings,

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2009 8:00 PM

Floyd Johnson:

So where are "My Favorites"?

In your heart.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 19
Bob Rockhill | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 10:26 PM

I have the same question. I marked a sermon contributor as a favorite because I wanted to come back and read more of his works and now I see no where to access that information. Where is it stored? Thanks,

Bob

Posts 5846
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 10:45 PM

Floyd Johnson:

I can assign a post to "My Favorites" or remove a post from "My Favorites" - but I cannot find the place to see "My Favorites".

Hi Floyd if I understand correctly this is what you are looking for:

Posts 3838
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 2:46 AM

Andrew:

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  

Though I had not received an answer to my question,  the post you responded to was over a year old.    I had found my way to this point a couple of months after I asked the question.  I see that someone else asked about getting access to someone's sermon files.  Since I do not use sermons, I do not know if your answer to my question also answers his.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 5846
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 3:37 AM

Floyd Johnson:

Andrew:

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  

Though I had not received an answer to my question,  the post you responded to was over a year old.    I had found my way to this point a couple of months after I asked the question.  I see that someone else asked about getting access to someone's sermon files.  Since I do not use sermons, I do not know if your answer to my question also answers his.

Ok.  I didn't note the date of you post but maybe the answer will benefit someone else....

Bob Rockhill:

I have the same question. I marked a sermon contributor as a favorite because I wanted to come back and read more of his works and now I see no where to access that information. Where is it stored? Thanks,

Bob

Bob the answer for sermons.logos.com is somewhat similar. The following hopefully illustrates it for you.  The first couple of steps I assume you already know in how to create a favourite but I included them for completeness in case it benefits someone else along the way that doesn't know.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS