Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 106
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 17 2015 7:51 AM

This probably fits better in a different category. 

Watching the last Webinar for Logos Now, when the instructor was demonstrating the Propositional Outlines for the OT in Ruth, he would hover over the different categories and a definition box would pop up.  Mine doesn't do that so I must have something toggled that disables this.

Any help in identifying what I need to do to enable the hovering would be greatly appreciated.

Posts 24620
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2015 8:09 AM

Mark Martin:
he would hover over the different categories and a definition box would pop up.  Mine doesn't do that so I must have something toggled that disables this.

Which version of Logos SW are you running and - in particular - are you running the beta of 6.8?

There is an issue there with popups not appearing and this may be what you are seeing

Posts 106
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2015 8:12 AM

That must be it.  I have 6.8 Beta 1.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2015 8:13 AM
Tied to Graham's question, what version base package of Logos 6 do you have? If you don't have Silver (I believe) or above, you won't have the glossary. Type propositional outlines in your library search bar and see if you have Lexham Propositional Outlines of the New Testament: Dataset Documentation.
Posts 106
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2015 8:17 AM

I have that resource available.  I did the feature cross grade since I already have a huge library. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS