Logos 6.7 Service Release 1 (6.7.0.0044) now available

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 18 2015 11:22 AM

6.7 SR-1 (6.7.0.0044) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 6.7 SR-1 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command. If you encounter problems with the auto update, download 6.7 SR-1 using the appropriate link:

Mac
Windows

Release Notes

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 702
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2015 6:21 PM

Since upgrading to 6.7 SR-1, I am getting strange GUI artifacts (running Mac OS X 10.11). Here is a screenshot of one of them (a thin line down one of the columns of the library). It is subtle, but there nonetheless. 

Posts 12
Brian Zuelke | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2015 9:37 AM

Verbum just updated automatically last night, and now when I open Verbum it freezes at start-up. It shows the home page, but the main content screen perpetually shows the grey "loading" graphic (circle broken into spokes). I'd upload a picture, but I don't have anywhere to host it. Google Drive doesn't seem to work.

So, Verbum is currently unusable, and I have a deadline coming up this weekend.

Posts 22077
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2015 9:39 AM

Brian Zuelke:
Verbum just updated automatically last night, and now when I open Verbum it freezes at start-up. This is as far as it gets, and then it just shows the "progress" mouse pointer forever:

I suggest starting a new thread in this forum - and post logs after a "freeze as per https://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging - so that your problem doesn't get lost in this announcement thread.

Please provide as many details as possible - what version you are running, on Windows / Mac.

Posts 12
Brian Zuelke | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2015 9:42 AM

Thank you. I'll do this.

Posts 118
Michael Fordham | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2015 9:41 AM

Dylan Rondeau:

6.7 SR-1 (6.7.0.0044) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 6.7 SR-1 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command. If you encounter problems with the auto update, download 6.7 SR-1 using the appropriate link:

Mac
Windows

Release Notes

Thank you very much! I was having trouble installing through the Logos interface and even with this link. Running the file as Administrator fixed the problem.

Blessings,

Michael

Posts 2694
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2015 10:27 AM

Don't know if its a bug (and how long present), but I paused indexing  for 4 hours before updating, but the program restarted indexing on restart after update, surely the pause should be respected??  

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS