Remove One Collection From Another

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 24
Michael John Nisbett | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 24 2015 5:29 PM

Hi All:

I want to make a collection called "Commentaries, Unclassified". I want to make a rule "type:bible-commentary" and then remove the books that I have in other collections, i.e., {Academic Commentaries}, {Intermediate Commentaries}, {Expository Commentaries}, {One Volume Commentaries}. etc. How do I get these collections in the "minus these resources" list?

Thanks!
Brother Michael

Posts 12633
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2015 5:37 PM

Michael John Nisbett:

Hi All:

I want to make a collection called "Commentaries, Unclassified". I want to make a rule "type:bible-commentary" and then remove the books that I have in other collections, i.e., {Academic Commentaries}, {Intermediate Commentaries}, {Expository Commentaries}, {One Volume Commentaries}. etc. How do I get these collections in the "minus these resources" list?

Thanks!
Brother Michael

By opening the open dialog, selecting them from the list and dragging over (keep mouse button pressed, don't doubleclick as this would open the collection)

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 24
Michael John Nisbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2015 5:55 PM

Great. It works! Blessings!
MJN

Posts 36342
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2015 2:12 PM

What NB.Mick said:

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS