Live in Liberty + study guide

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2652
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:14 AM

These two resources suddenly popped up in Logos. I can't remember having ordered them...

Did anyone  else get them as well?

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 94
John Crabtree | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:20 AM

Jan Krohn:

These two resources suddenly popped up in Logos. I can't remember having ordered them...

Is it these two resources below?

Posts 94
John Crabtree | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:20 AM

Jan Krohn:

Is it these two resources below?

Posts 23637
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:24 AM

Jan Krohn:

If you enable the "Licence" column in the Library does the license show as temporary?

I think these are part of December's Logos Now preview. And this assumes you are a Logos Now subscriber.

Posts 2048
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:29 AM

They are a part of two Lexham bundles, you may have purchased one of them and received them that way.  

That is how I received them.  

They are listed as individuals resources as well, but they are listed as gathering interest.

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 6:54 AM

Jan Krohn:

Perhaps you took advantage of the generous offer from Faithlife when they were giving away the Lexham Press Spiritual Growth Bundle (25 vols.) last month. The resources popped up for me, too, and I had to backtrack to remember. Wink These volumes did not ship with the bundle because they were not ready at the time.

Posts 23637
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 7:05 AM

Average Joe:
Perhaps you took advantage of the generous offer from Faithlife when they were giving away the Lexham Press Spiritual Growth Bundle (25 vols.) last month. The resources popped up for me, too, and I had to backtrack to remember. Wink These volumes did not ship with the bundle because they were not ready at the time.

That would explain itYes

Posts 7631
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 7:31 AM

They are part of the free 25 books by Lexham Press :)

DAL

Posts 2652
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 7:42 AM

Thanks!

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 245
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 7:45 AM

DAL:

They are part of the free 25 books by Lexham Press :)

DAL

Thanks for that info.

I too was wondering where those two resources came from.

Posts 7631
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 2:09 PM

Make it 26 books since the study guide for Galatians came in as a separate resource ;) not bad, eh? An extra freebie you didn't see coming :)

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS